All the participants who registered before September 1st will get access to the venue, BluePoint Brussels, on October 2nd. Security measures will be taken in order to ensure a safe experience for everyone. Here is the list of the measures. Do not hesitate to contact us for any question!
COVID-19 security measures:
- limitation of the number of participants on site (150)
- restricted access on site
- mask mandatory during the whole day
- adequate distance between seated participants
- flow direction in the exhibition area, in the conference rooms and in the building
- individual catering prepared by the venue (with respects for security rules)
If you suffer from any coronavirus symptom or if you have been in contact with a person with coronavirus, please do NOT come in Brussels, stay home and attend online!
If you come or have been travelling in a red zone, please stay home and attend online! You can check the color indications here.
We are aware that attending an event this way is not comfortable. However we believe that it is important to go back to what we liked and what we did before the crisis with respect for the security rules and for others. We are doing our best to ensure a smooth organisation and make a success of this 2020 edition for everyone! We are all looking forward to seeing you soon, in Brussels and online!
Any questions? Please contact us!