lifetech.brussels is a non-profit association which aims to support and to facilitate the development of health and healthcare-related businesses in the Brussels-Capital Region (BCR). lifetech.brussels gathers around 100 members.
- Stimulating innovation and entrepreneurship in the sector of life technology and health;
- Promoting R&D activities and clinical competencies of the Brussels’ institutions;
- Consolidating the ecosystem encompassing different players of the sector in the BCR: companies, hospitals, research labs and support organizations active in the health and healthcare-related sectors.
- Cluster animation: seminars, networking events, international missions; consolidation of opportunities and information for the members (newsletter, website); promotion of members’ activities
- Individualised support: offering ad-hoc support to innovative company/project members in order to allow them to well expand; challenging business plan, informing about financing options according to the stage of the project, helping to build R&D project, informing about intellectual property protection options, …