lifetech.brussels is a non-profit association which aims to support and to facilitate the development of health and healthcare-related businesses in the Brussels-Capital Region (BCR). lifetech.brussels gathers around 100 members.
- Stimulating innovation and entrepreneurship in the sector of life technology and health;
- Promoting R&D activities and clinical competencies of the Brussels’ institutions;
- Consolidating the ecosystem encompassing different players of the sector in the BCR: companies, hospitals, research labs and support organizations active in the health and healthcare-related sectors.
- Cluster animation: seminars, networking events, international missions; consolidation of opportunities and information for the members (newsletter, website); promotion of members’ activities
- Individualised support: offering ad-hoc support to innovative company/project members in order to allow them to well expand; challenging business plan, informing about financing options according to the stage of the project, helping to build R&D project, informing about intellectual property protection options, …
On February 1st, 2018 lifetech.brussels will be launching the 3rd edition of its MedTech Accelerator®, together with MedTech Flanders and MedTech Wallonia. This 4-month startup accelerator program is aimed at entrepreneurs developing hardware and/or software medical devices. Info, program & contact: www.medtech-accelerator.eu
Learn more about lifetech.brussels, visit their website.
My-Van THAI, Communication & events assistant
+32 2 422 00 31
Meet the team on March 22nd in the Exhibition area!